SUMMER 2022 - Southern Express Teams
Southern Express Lacrosse will be participating in four (4) events during the Summer 2022. Registration is open to players with graduation years 2025 through 2030.
- May 31-June 2, 2022 - Southern Express Training Camp - Rabun Gap, Georgia ($500.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
- June 4-5, 2022 - Trilogy ATL Opener - Atlanta, Georgia ($350.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
- June 18-19, 2022 - Palmetto Lax Classic - Charleston, South Carolina ($350.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
- July 9-10, 2022 - World Games Invitational - Birmingham, Alabama ($350.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
Players are required to attend all summer events. A non-refundable team fee of $350.00 will be assessed to all players. (Total team fee $1,900.00 - $400.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022).
The mission of Southern Express Lacrosse, develop young athletes by inspiring a love of the game, with an emphasis on teamwork, lacrosse IQ, and leadership. Our program is based on the Five Pillars of Leadership: Compassion, Character, Commitment, Competence, and Courage.
We have outstanding teachers who administer a focused, well-planned program that emphasizes fundamentals, attitude, and the joy playing the game at a high level. Using superior teaching techniques, our staff will break down all the elements of individual and team play. We have designed drills to develop skills and provide both half and full field opportunities so each participant can develop in a positive learning environment.
Click here to learn why we don't have tryouts for our All-Express Teams
Our method involves each skill session will broken down into segments, following the E.D.I.P. teaching design:
- Educate: Our instructors will teach the skill.
- Demonstrate: We will demonstrate the skill for the players.
- Imitate: The players will “imitate” the skill so we know they understand the technique.
- Practice: During the practice or drill phase, we will give constant feed back to insure the players are doing the skills correctly and promote a high energy and positive learning environment.