ALL-EXPRESS SUMMER 2021 EVENT SCHEDULE
- June 1-3 - Overnight Training Camp (Rabun, GA)
- June 5-6 - ATL Opener (Kennesaw, GA)
- June 19-20 - Asheville Lacrosse Classic (Asheville, NC)
We are excited to announce our Summer 2021 Playing Schedule. We anticipate fielding two (2) teams at each age group. All-Express Team will practice in Cobb County (Fullers Park) and in Forsyth County (Sawnee Mountain Park) twice a week. Players will be placed on teams based on geographic preference. Elite players will be invited to participate on Elite Express Summer Teams in addition to the All-Express Teams
The Cost for participation on the All-Express Team is $300.00 (this includes all practices and scrimmages, and local non-tournament games). Additional costs may include $100.00 for player pack (jersey, shorts, shooting shirt) if needed, $300.00 for SEL Staining Camp, $300.00 for ATL Opener Tournament and $300.00 for Asheville Lacrosse Classic Tournament. Full Participation Cost - $1,200.00.
The mission of Southern Express Lacrosse, develop young athletes by inspiring a love of the game, with an emphasis on teamwork, lacrosse IQ, and leadership. Our program is based on the Five Pillars of Leadership: Compassion, Character, Commitment, Competence, and Courage.
We have outstanding teachers who administer a focused, well-planned program that emphasizes fundamentals, attitude, and the joy playing the game at a high level. Using superior teaching techniques, our staff will break down all the elements of individual and team play. We have designed drills to develop skills and provide both half and full field opportunities so each participant can develop in a positive learning environment.
Click here to learn why we don't have tryouts for our All-Express Teams
Our method involves each skill session will broken down into segments, following the E.D.I.P. teaching design:
- Educate: Our instructors will explain the skill.
- Demonstrate: We will demonstrate the skill for the players.
- Imitate: The players will “imitate” the skill so we know they understand the technique.
- Practice: During the practice or drill phase, we will give constant feed back to insure the players are doing the skills correctly and promote a high energy and positive learning environment.