SUMMER 2023 - Southern Express Teams
Summer 2023, Southern Express Lacrosse will be participated in three (3) events and palying out of two (2) locations - Atlanta, GA and Greenville, SC. Registration is open to players with graduation years 2024 through 2030.
- May 30-June 1, 2023 - Southern Express Training Camp - Emmanuel College, Frankling Springs, GA ($450.00);
- June 10-11, 2023 - Summer Champions Cup and PLL Weekend - Charlotte, NC ($350.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
Comfort Suites Huntersville/Birkdale - $121 (Queen/Queen and King Suites – all have Queen size sleeper as well) – breakfast included
Booking Link: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/XS26V5
Courtyard Northlake - $159 – Queen/Queen and King w/sleeper sofa
Booking Link: Book your group rate for T2C Sports
- June 17-18, 2023 - Palmetto Lax Classic - Charleston, South Carolina ($350.00 - $100.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022);
Doubletree Hilton Charleston Airport/Convention Center - $164/night
Booking Link: Book your discounted Palmetto rate here - Doubletree Charleston Airport
Holiday Inn Express Charleston Airport/Convention Center - $149/night
Booking Link: Book your discounted Palmetto rate here - Holiday Inn Express Charleston Airport
Players were requested to attend all summer events, but accomodations were made on an individual basis. A non-refundable team fee of $350.00 is payed by all players. (Total team fee $1,500.00 - $200.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022, scholarships and group discounts available by request).
The mission of Southern Express Lacrosse, develop young athletes by inspiring a love of the game, with an emphasis on teamwork, lacrosse IQ, and leadership. Our program is based on the Five Pillars of Leadership: Compassion, Character, Commitment, Competence, and Courage.
We have outstanding teachers who administer a focused, well-planned program that emphasizes fundamentals, attitude, and the joy playing the game at a high level. Using superior teaching techniques, our staff will break down all the elements of individual and team play. We have designed drills to develop skills and provide both half and full field opportunities so each participant can develop in a positive learning environment.
Our method involves each skill session will broken down into segments, following the E.D.I.P. teaching design:
- Educate: Our instructors will teach the skill.
- Demonstrate: We will demonstrate the skill for the players.
- Imitate: The players will “imitate” the skill so we know they understand the technique.
- Practice: During the practice or drill phase, we will give constant feed back to insure the players are doing the skills correctly and promote a high energy and positive learning environment.