FALL 2023 - SOUTHERN EXPRESS LACROSSE TEAMS
Fall 2023, Express Lacrosse will be participated in three (3) events in Atlanta, GA, Greenville, SC, and Orlando, FL. Registration will open to players with graduation years 2024 through 2030 in July 2023.
- November 2023 - Carolina Lax Festival II - Greenville, SC ($350.00 - $100.00 discount by September 1, 2023);
- November 2023 - Southside Holiday Classic - Atlanta, GA ($350.00 - $100.00 discount by September 1, 2023);
- December, 2023 - Orlando Open - Orlando, FL ($350.00 - $100.00 discount by September 1, 2023);
Players were requested to attend all fall events, but accomodations were made on an individual basis. A non-refundable team fee of $350.00 is payed by all players. (Total team fee $1,400.00 - $300.00 discount for registration by April 1, 2022, scholarships and group discounts available by request).
Fall Season Details
Practices will begin mid-October 2023. Weekly practices will be conducted on Sunday afternoons/evenings and one week night depending on which team a players is on.
The mission of Southern Express Lacrosse, develop young athletes by inspiring a love of the game, with an emphasis on teamwork, lacrosse IQ, and leadership. Our program is based on the Five Pillars of Leadership: Compassion, Character, Commitment, Competence, and Courage.
We have outstanding teachers who administer a focused, well-planned program that emphasizes fundamentals, attitude, and the joy playing the game at a high level. Using superior teaching techniques, our staff will break down all the elements of individual and team play. We have designed drills to develop skills and provide both half and full field opportunities so each participant can develop in a positive learning environment.
Our method involves each skill session will broken down into segments, following the E.D.I.P. teaching design:
- Educate: Our instructors will teach the skill.
- Demonstrate: We will demonstrate the skill for the players.
- Imitate: The players will “imitate” the skill so we know they understand the technique.
- Practice: During the practice or drill phase, we will give constant feed back to insure the players are doing the skills correctly and promote a high energy and positive learning environment.